Siyam World Magical Maldives
The WOW All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast at 2 restaurant choices, lunch at 3 restaurant choices, afternoon snacks, dine around dinner at 4 speciality restaurants and a Grand Pop-Up Beach BBQ once a week,
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including champagne, a curated wine selection, beers from around the world and freshly pressed juices at a choice of 4 bars including the Kulhivaru Adults only Sports Bar, the go-to snacks and drinks place, open 24/7
- Mini Bar replenished once a day and stocked with soft drinks and snacks, as well as cold beers and wine.
- One excursion per stay (Dolphin sunset cruise or snorkelling safari)
- The Gaadiyaa local food cart that serves up some delicious savoury and sweet snacks, soft drinks, coconuts and tropical fruits
- Access to Siyam Water World – the biggest floating water park in the Maldives
Siyam World is a striking new vision of the Maldives’ rich natural wonders, a carefree playground with an exciting, diverse, and endless array of ‘never-seen-before’ experiences to bask in a WOW! Premium All-Inclusive island getaway that crosses cultures and borders.
IncludedAll taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinksReturn flights to the Maldives on Qatar ex JohannesburgReturn resort transfers by seaplane
Not Included1 FREE NightAfternoon Tea with snacks at the Pool Bar at 17h00Afternoon tea, coffee, and pastriesAll Inclusive Cocktails list, American coffee, and tea from 10h00 to 23h00All pre-payable airport departure taxes and airline surchargesAmerican Coffee, Tea, Water, Soft Drinks, Juices from 10h00 to 23:59Beach party entranceBeach volley, pool table, boules, darts and indoor gamesBottle of wine & chocolates (once during stay)Breakfast & dinner dailyBreakfast dailyBreakfast, lunch & dinner dailyBreakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Kilimanjaro restaurantBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner in the main restaurant in BuffetButler serviceCanoes, gym, table tennis, tennis court with equipment (lighting not included)Cocktails with Konyagi and non-branded spirits from10h00 to midnight.Cocktails, House Wines, Local Beers, Soft Drinks, Juices During assigned timesCoconut Stall on the BeachComplimentary daily green fees at Heritage Golf CourseDaily water gym, stretching and jogging.Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch at the View RestaurantDolphin watching excursionDomestic or seaplane flightEvening entertainment programme including discothequeFree trial Dive in the poolFree WI-FI in selected area’sGames room with Nintendo Wii and Satellite TVGym facilities from 09h00 to 19h00In room WiFiJuices, all non-alcoholic cocktails, table wine per glass, local beers from 10h00 to midnightLand & Water sports as featured by the resortLight lunch menus from 13h00 to 15h00 at the Ocean Reef Beach GrillLocal beer, house wine, cocktails, selected spirits and mineral water are server at the Hibiscus Bar from 10h00 to 24h00Masai Village evening on Friday with dinner.Mid-morning, late afternoon & midnight snacksMini Bar (one refill per day)Nakupenda Pizzeria serves pizza from 19h30 to 21h30One couples massageOne romantic candle lit dinnerReturn Airport/Hotel Transfers (seat in coach)Return direct Flights to Zanzibar ex JohannesburgReturn flights on EmiratesReturn flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius ex JohannesburgReturn resort transfersRS4000 per room per stay in-resort creditSelected drinks at selected venues (see T&C)Snacks throughout the daySnacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer and house wine from 10h00 to 18h00 at Upepo Beach BarSnacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, tea and coffee at the Hibiscus Bar between 10h00 to 24h00Soft DrinksSoft Drinks, Fruit Juices, Local Beer, House Wine, Tea, Coffee and mineral water served during mealsSpecial turn downSunset cruiseTransfers by air & speedboatUpgrade from beach to lagoon villa (sta)Upgrade to a Deluxe Water Villa from R9 200 per personUpgrade to a Dolphin VillaUpgrade to All-Inclusive from R4, 400.00 per adultUpgrade to All-Inclusive from R9, 000.00 per adultUpgrade to Diamond All Inclusive from R6 999 per personUpgrade to Gourmet Bliss All-inclusive from R13 900 per personUpgrade to Half Board PlusWater, Fresh Juice, Soft Drinks, Local Beer, Selected House winesWater, Tea & Coffee and Snacks during assigned timesWi-Fi in the lobbyWindsurf equipment non-professional, canoe, beach volley, beach soccer, tennis court (floodlight at charge), darts and table tennis
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.